Why you need facilitative Leadership coaching?
Facilitation is not simply organising a meeting, inviting and getting a group of people together, and ensuring the meeting keeps to its agenda. In fact, quality facilitation requires an understanding of people science, and possessing the ability to craft experiences and influence people to engage and take action.
Leaders in other arenas, such as the military leader or the sports coach, always lead from the front by creating a visually-engaging persona. This is why facilitative leadership coaching is an important aspect of a people manager or emerging leader’s developmental journey.
What does Our Facilitative Leadership coaching Support provide?
Empowering & Enabling the FAVE Leader
Learning new skills, and especially one that involves facilitating people and our naturally-complex selves , is never easy. While some leaders are adept at influencing and guiding people towards specific objectives, there are many who will require close support to operationalise their facilitative leadership knowledge into day-to-day work and long-term endeavours.
Our team is on hand to provide coaching and mentoring support for leaders who are ready to evolve their interactions with people in their teams and in the wider organisation.
Our coaching support program typically runs between three to six months. Coaching sessions are delivered on a personal basis and at the group levels.
The Facilitative Coaching Process
Strategising with knowledge
- We provide opportunity for program participants to reconnect and reflect on gained Business Agility and Facilitative Leadership knowledge and contextualise insights for their own organisation and team
- Our coaches will guide participants to formulate personal and team development plans during coaching period
Preparing for system improvement
- Together with participants, we will identify key team and work challenges that can be addressed through facilitated and structured group experiences
- We will co-create and structure an intervention strategy and provide session design and planning support
Guidance & feedback
- We will support leaders in their facilitation activities, and provide open and valuable feedback on ways to improve their approaches to engage and influence their teams
- Ready for more? We will help to train and coach leaders to organise better meetings, learn new facilitation and innovation techniques such as Design Thinking, Liberating Structures and Open Space Technology.
Want to know more about our Facilitative Leadership Coaching?
Our facilitative leadership coaching engagement is available in-person and virtually. You are welcomed to work with us at any time without the need to enrol in The FAVE Leader Program.
Reach out to us if you require a customised leadership coaching solutions for your organisation.